Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Who the Heck Is: YOHIO

Hello, reader! Let me tell you that this is the first time I'm going to write a decent blog, and I hope I don't fail at entertaining you. So I'm going to shut up now about that stuff and here goes.

First topic of this blog is no other than the cute guitarist named YOHIO. I've been wanting to have a chance to write about this person for a long time now, and I know she is one of the most interesting conversation starter. Now, take a moment to watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INKCPOQL98c

Wait, did I say "she"?

No, I wrote it. My bad. This blonde gothic lolita doll is actually a straight guy. (I told you this would be exciting!)



He calls himself YOHIO, which according to him, is not an unusual choice for a stage name because it's his name in real life. He plays for a Sweden-based visual kei band named Seremedy. Always being teased because of his extremely girly appearance, YOHIO explains that his idols, one of which apparently is Mana (leader of one of the most popular visual kei bands Malice Mizer), have been doing it for a long time.


Unless you live in Sweden, you might be unfamiliar with their singing contest Melodifestivalen, in which YOHIO (yes, it had to be in all-caps) is one of the finalists. You can watch his performance of his own song entitled "Heartbreak Hotel" (no, not the Elvis song) here: 




What do you think of this bishonen? Do you think he's cute? or scary? What do you think about his singing? 

What topics do you want me to write about next? Did you enjoy the blog so far? Send me all your comments/suggestions/whatever to prettylittleemoboy@gmail.com ! Ciao! 

-EdiciuS

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable and we all know it!
    I feel lucky to know him so well, and have direct contact... he's been getting tired recently, but he loves all of his fans so, Keep it up! ^^

    ReplyDelete