Friday, April 26, 2013

Andy Biersack Look-Alikes and Cosplayers!


Welcome to another post by PLEBoy, one of the places where you can view look-alikes, learn to dress alike, and hopefully, learn to live alike. This time, it's Andy Biersack, the frontman for the world's most hated (and at  the same time most loved) band, Black Veil Brides. He's the original pretty, tall, "emo" (stop labelling, you filthy label-ers!) boy. You know the drill. Here are some of his pictures with the band.

He's the guy in the middle. Anyway, without further crap-to-do, I present to you le look-alikes and cosplayers of Andy B. Enjoy!!
Swedish otaku Alexandra Axelina 


Ricky Horror from metal band Motionless In White





Avril? Nay or Yay? Comment/send a message!

Sebastiano Serafini, Italian model

Mahiro Kurosaki of visual kei band Kiryu (or My Dragon)

Send me all your comments/suggestions/violent reactions/deaththreats to prettylittleemoboy@gmail.com and follow me on Twitter @HSPRSa ! Ciao!

7 comments:

  1. THEY ARE NOT THE MOST HATED BAND! HATERS A JELIOUS! Their songs auctally have meaning! Unlike other songs talking about drugs and worse! Never Give In Never Back Down Fight Agenst All Odds! You are justr one of the haters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To clear it up, I'm a really big fan of Black Veil Brides, my blog is really inspired by them. What I meant by most hated band is that their the most loved band too! They have a lot of haters, but I know they don't give a flying what, and their fans, including you and me, support them so much!

      Never give in, never back down,
      Edi

      Delete
    2. *are *jealous *actually *against *just

      You kinda sound like a p*ssed 12 year old.

      I absolutely love BVB so I'm not hating on them. Just wanted to make that clear.

      Delete
    3. BVB ARE NOT THE MOST HATED BAND. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FACT FROM?

      Delete
  2. BVB for ever :-)

    ReplyDelete