Friday, April 26, 2013

MCR's Frank Iero and James Dewees New Music!

If you haven't heard of Pencey Prep (yes, the band name came from the school in J. D. Salinger's classic book The Catcher In the Rye) or LeATHERMØUTH, you might have heard of newly-disbanded concept-album rockers My Chemical Romance unless you live on another planet.



Anyway, I have found new music that I can mosh party to! New music brought to us by Mindless Self Indulgence front acts: Death Spells, a duo consisting of former My Chemical Romance guitar player Frank Iero and pianist James Dewees. Listen to their demo here (my favorite track so far):



If you listen to Mindless Self  Indulgence, Asking Alexandria, SlipKnot, and of course, My Chemical Romance, you might enjoy their other tracks on their YouTube channel here! Enjoy!
What do you want me to write about next? Did you enjoy the blog so far? Send me all your comments/suggestions/whatever to prettylittleemoboy@gmail.com ! Ciao!





No comments:

Post a Comment