Monday, May 5, 2014

My Paper Gallery, Spring Cleaning in the Middle of Summer

This post is nothing special, except if you really like my art (which you can view here). Here is just some works on paper that I'm not sure if I have submitted them on my dA gallery (I'm too lazy to check). And I think they're cool.



Okay, I admit, I still can't get over meeting Asking Alexandria for the first time, so here are some of my works which are done months earlier.


U LIEK THAT??


And a Ben Bruce coffee painting.
Isn't that cool? You can paint like that too!


And of course, some crap I did during my first year in college. You can color it if you want to, just leave a message at this blog's e-mail add!


A Lady Gaga portrait I did when I was really bored.


An unfinished Painted Doll (from The Devil's Carnival) sketch.


Another Zdunich+Bousman inspired work, Amber Sweet (my favorite character in Repo! The Genetic Opera) and maybe her hallucinations or whatever while taking Zydrate.


That's it folks. Don't forget to rock 'n' roll. -H

e-mail: prettylittleemoboy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment