Monday, July 28, 2014

Alternative Press Music Awards: Most Dedicated Fans Award go to Black Veil Brides

What's up, everyone? I haven't been writing much here because I have been writing a lot on the side. Anyway, for everyone who forgot all about the APMAs or Alternative Press Music Awards (like me, because we had a blackout at our area), here's one clip that made me cry.



I didn't cry because I voted for the disbanded My Chemical Romance but because I've watched Black Veil Brides grow from this guy who wants to be rock star ever since he was a little kid, to what he is now, with his talented bandmates. I cried not because Andy didn't give me his trophy (it's just a material thing, folks, not sour-grape-ing around), but because he had this dream, and he worked super hard for it, and now he sings with his childhood heroes. And he didn't get any of this if not for the support of his loyal fans, so he just wants to give back. Man, if that isn't the most inspiring paragraph I have ever written in this fun-loving blog of mine, I don't know what is.



I hope you enjoyed APMAs because a lot of the bands and artists you love were partying there (without you...well, without me). The orchestra was awesome; there was Joan Jett and the Blackhearts + Slash + Laura Jane Grace of Against Me! + Billy Crooked all in one stage; Asking Alexandria, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, Brendon Urie, Fall Out Boy, Misfits+Andy Biersack, and a lot lot lot more people that you know. :)

e-mail: prettylittleemoboy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment