Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Updates About Andy Biersack Look-Alikes Post, Alexa Poletti's Tattoos, Motionless In White and Slipknot New Music Videos

Hi evee-one! Welcome to one of my many update posts. Let's get the party starrrteeeddd


ANDY BIERSACK LOOK-ALIKES AND COSPLAYERS

I added some (In)famous guy on the list...
have any idea who he is? I do. I mean, just check  it out.

...and also put names on some of the entries. Hope you enjoy it!!

One of my favorite street fashion models, Alexa Poletti finally answered our prayers (which is asking loads of times about her tattoos). If you haven't heard of her, you're welcome, because she's like the cutest cartooned-eyed thing ever. Also check out her ultimate Pastel Goth makeup tutorial and her role in Fire And the Romance's music video.

Just this week, Motionless In White released their new album "Reincarnate" with a music video for the track of the same title. Some say that it sounds harder and less electronic than their last one "Infamous" (a record which I really liked because of the synth stuff, so that's pretty bad news for me). Buy the record, listen to it and let me know what you think! Comment or e-mail. But first, watch their awesome music video



Moving on to our last update of today: everyone's favorite metal band Slipknot released yet another new music video. Let me know what you think about "The Devil In I"!


That's it motherfathers! Stay tuned for more posts about love, life, never giving in and goth boys in dresses. Comment, share and/or e-mail at prettylittleemoboy@gmail.com . Ciao, babies! -H to the E to the R

No comments:

Post a Comment