Sunday, October 12, 2014

Crawling from Hell...



As a teenager, I'm currently going through a lot of ups and downs in my life. That's pretty normal, but still a struggle. Here are some pretty little awesome things that happened to me weeks ago.


I got to listen to new stuff I've haven't listened before. If you follow me on ask.fm (which I absolutely doubt that you do), you'd know that I've been currently digging some Motionless In White, new Black Veil Brides material, and trying out some AFI and HIM and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts since I've been curious why artists today listen wholeheartedly to them. JJ & the B Hearts's Unvarnished rocks; I definitely love it.


I just also knew about this guy who calls himself Ghost (a.k.a Devin Sola). He just looks pretty damn awesome with all the transformations. 

Now buy and listen to Motionless in White's new record, because it's awesome. My favorite tracks are "Dark Passenger", "Contemptress" which features In This Moment's singer (who has a really sexy voice) and of course the title track, "Reincarnate". And, no they did NOT pay me for writing that. No one pays me for anything written on my blog.

Also, I watch a lot of cartoons now because you don't get that when you're shoving chemistry books on your face. I saw this cute show one Saturday, it's called Gravity Falls. There's this character who's an a**hole rocker named Robbie V and the first time I saw him, I laughed because I thought that's what Chris Motionless looked like growing up. 


Then I realised, they looked nothing alike.


Enough of that pop music stuff. So yes, I went outside like that girl from Tangled and wrecked havoc. Well, not really. Wore my favorite shirt on Day 1. The one I got on the show. See my Pulp Summer Slam 14 adventure on this previous post.


That restroom got a poster on the wall that's about Women's Rights. I think they should put one on a wall in the male's restroom too.


My sister (from my Free Comic Book Day adventure) bought me a chocolate bun from Chowking. She said they didn't have the limited edition pig-shaped pork bun (for those who are not a fan of Chinese food the pork bun is the regular one). 


This chocolate one is shaped like a panda. Tastes weird but, yeah, it's good.

So yeah, later that day we shared the bun with my other sister and went around the mall and my dad bought useful-slash-useless-depending-on-who-bought-it stuff from the Japanese store.


We also had some candy a week before. This one's a a 90's classic. And it also shares Black Veil Brides singer Andy Biersack's nickname. I just edited the picture to make it look cool.


I found my sister's mini post-its somewhere at home. I thought it would be a great time to count the songs that I wrote inside my precious notebook. So there's thirty-six. An achievement. So that was a wrap for day 1!


The day 2 was three weeks later. My dad brought us some shirts from his trip. I dibbed on a puffer fish shirt because I think it's cute. My sister had a whale-shark designed one.


I like painting my nails and I haven't done so in a while. So I thought I'd try the marbling technique where you put drops of polish on water and sieve it with your nails. It didn't go so well with it. It was a really messy task since I didn't have fresh petroleum jelly to put on my fingers. Good thing I'm content with things, so I just edited it a bit by putting a bit of white on the transparent parts.


I don't know why I didn't do it first on my right hand though. I'm so dumb sometimes. I wanted it to be striped with red, but it looked terrible, so I assumed it's a blood-on-wall design and went with it.


At lunchtime I asked my mum to take this picture of me in the middle of a standee of teen star royalties Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla at KFC. This was the second time I did this (the first one I did in my town's branch). I'm not really a fan though, they just look like a happy couple. :) I might find one standee of the Pope and I'd get a picture of that, too.


As the sun was setting, we went to the mall again, but we headed the back part of it because we haven't gone there. I was excited when I saw this wall because Trese is one of my favorite comic books ever. I may write a comic book-related blog post someday, after all, I wrote one about FCBD.

So I think that's all of it. Yep. Thanks for reading, I guess. :)

Also see my updated post on Paolo Ballesteros's awesome feats of androgyny here.

e-mail: prettylittleemoboy@gmail.com
Twitter: @HSPRSa

No comments:

Post a Comment